Wet Steam Turbines for Nuclear Power Plants By Alexander S Leyzerovich pdf.
- The Nuclear Power Industry at the Turn of the 21st Century
- The Thermal Process in Wet-Steam Turbines
About the book:
- Contains latest wet-steam turbine information from manufacturers.
- Comprehensive coverage of design features, generic damages, main countermeasures to prevent their failures, and peculiarities of tier operating conditions, as well as main directions of refurbishing the aging turbines in service to raise their output, efficiency, reliability, and longevity.
- Presents a survey of modern wet-steam turbines, both full-speed and half-speed, with the single capacity of between 20 and 1500 MW and more.
⏩Author: Alexander S. Leyzerovich
⏩Size: 23.1 MB
⏩Format: free PDF
Download Wet Steam Turbines for Nuclear Power Plants By Alexander S. Leyzerovich in pdf format for free.