Vehicle Maintenance Pro: The A to Z Guide to Managing Your Vehicle Maintenance Operation pdf.
Vehicle Maintenance Pro_ The A to Z Guide to Managing Your Vehicle Maintenance Operation.
Introduction — Why a maintenance manual Vehicle maintenance is a complicated business. Whatever kind of maintenance facility you are in charge of, if you manage the overall program of both operational and compliance-related topics, you’ve got your hands full.
This manual is intended to be used by Maintenance Pros at all types of commercial carriers. Whenever the term “vehicle” is used, the requirement or concept is universal and applies to all types of commercial vehicles; large (CDL-required vehicles), small (non-CDL commercial vehicles), property-carrying, and passenger-carrying. When a vehicle-specific requirement or topic is being discussed, the type of vehicle the requirement or topic applies to will be specified. Examples include the emergency exit requirements for passenger-carrying vehicles and the new brake distance requirements related to truck-tractors.
A Maintenance Pro, in the sense of this manual, has the task of managing maintenance operations, people, equipment, and regulatory compliance issues. Operational management involves finding the most efficient and effective way of keeping the fleet operating safely. Personnel management involves directing a group of different people toward a common goal. Employees must be encouraged to reach their full potential if the business is to be profitable. Equipment management means making sure that each unit “pays its way.” If it doesn’t, it has to be replaced or eliminated entirely. Managing compliance means trying to comply with regulations from DOT, OSHA, and EPA.
👇 Related books which you can also download, just click on a book you like to download it:
- A Practical Approach to Motor Vehicle Engineering and Maintenance, 3rd Edition by Allan Bonnick pdf free download
- Auto Repair and Maintenance: Easy Lessons for Maintaining Your Car So It Lasts Longer pdf download
- Vehicle and Automotive Engineering by Karoly Jarmai and Betti Bollo free pdf download
- Classroom Manual for Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems “Chek-Chart Automotive” by John F. Kershaw President pdf free download
- Modern Diesel Technology: Diesel Engines by Sean Bennett pdf free download
- FP Diesel: Heavy Duty Engine Parts and Kits pdf download