the professional practice of architectural working drawings 3rd edition.
The practical, comprehensive handbook to creating effective architectural drawings:
In one beautifully illustrated volume, The Professional Practice of Architectural Working Drawings presents the full range of skills, concepts, principles, and applications needed to create a full set of architectural working drawings. This new Third Edition emphasizes the importance of communicating general design concepts through specific working drawings. Chapters proceed logically through each stage of development, beginning with the site and foundation plans and progressing to elevations, building sections, and other drawings.
New features of this Third Edition include:
- Coverage of the latest CAD technologies and techniques
- Environmental and human design considerations
- Hundreds of additional computer-generated drawings and photographs, including three-dimensional models and full-size buildings shown in virtual space
- Supplemental step-by-step instructions for complex chapters
- Ten case studies, including five fully evolved case studies
- Tips for establishing a strategy for developing construction documents