Content Of The Piping Guide: For the Design and Drafting of Industrial Piping Systems by David R Sherwood & Dennis J Whistance.
- PIPING: USES, EXPENDITURES, & PLANT CONSTRUCTION
- PIPE, FITTINGS, FLANGES, & LINE EQUIPMENT
- VALVES, PUMPS, COMPRESSORS, & PROCESS EQUIPMENT
- ORGANIZATION: JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, DRAWING-OFFICE EQUIPMENT, & PROCEDURES
- DRAFTING: PROCESS & PIPING DRAWINGS
- DESIGN: ARRANGEMENT, SUPPORT, INSULATION. HEATING, VENTING & DRAINING OF PIPING SYSTEMS, VESSELS & EQUIPMENT
- STANDARDS & CODES: PIPING SYSTEMS, DRAFTING SYMBOLS, PIPE, PIPESUPPORTS, FLANGES, GASKETS, FITTINGS, PUMPS, VALVES, STEAM TRAPS, VESSELS, EXCHANGERS, & SCREWTHREADS
- ABBREVIATIONS FOR PIPING DRAWINGS & INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS
The authors are grateful to the companies, designers, and engineers who assisted in the development of the Piping Guide. Apart from source material, individual acknowledgements are not made because neither these contributors nor the authors assume liability or responsibility for designs using information presented herein. The user is responsible for complying with the various codes and standards, Federal, State, and Municipal regulations, and other legal obligations which may pertain to the construction of plants, industrial installations, etc. Discussion or mention of products does not necessarily imply endorsement.
Download The Piping Guide: For the Design and Drafting of Industrial Piping Systems by David R Sherwood & Dennis J Whistance in free pdf format.