Content of Steam Generators and Waste Heat Boilers: For Process and Plant Engineers by V. Ganapathy book
- Combustion Calculations
- Steam Generator Furnace Design
- Steam Generators
- Waste Heat Boilers
- HRSG Simulation
- Miscellaneous Boiler Calculations
Steam Generators and Waste Heat Boilers: For Process and Plant Engineers by V. Ganapathy
“This book is an ideal reference for anyone involved in the heat transferred. It is practical for use as a reference by plant personnel who need an answer ‘right now’ but it is detailed enough to allow consulting engineers, process engineers, manufacturing engineers, designers, and even students to get a comprehensive understanding of how the equipment works and how to make sure what they have designed is really in the best interest of the plant.”
Steam Generators and Waste Heat Boilers: For Process and Plant Engineers focuses on the thermal design and performance aspects of steam generators, HRSGs and fire tubes, water tube waste heat boilers including air heaters, and condensing economizers. Over 120 real-life problems are fully worked out, which will help plant engineers evaluate new boilers or make modifications to existing boiler components without assistance from boiler suppliers. The book examines recent trends and developments in boiler design and technology and presents novel ideas for improving boiler efficiency and lowering gas pressure drop. It helps plant engineers understand and evaluate the performance of steam generators and waste heat boilers at any load.
Steam Generators and Waste Heat Boilers: For Process and Plant Engineers
The book also explains HRSG simulation process and illustrates calculations for complete performance evaluation of boilers and their components.
• Helps plant engineers make independent evaluations of thermal performance of boilers before purchasing them
• Provides numerous examples on boiler thermal performance calculations that help plant engineers develop programming codes with ease
• Follows the metric and SI system, and British units are shown in parentheses wherever possible
• Includes calculation procedures for the basic sizing and performance evaluation of a complete steam generator or waste heat boiler system and their components with appendices outlining simplified procedures for estimation of heat transfer coefficients Steam Generators and Waste Heat Boilers: For Process and Plant Engineers serves as a source book for plant engineers, consultants, and boiler designers.
Download Steam Generators and Waste Heat Boilers: For Process and Plant Engineers by V. Ganapathy in free pdf format.