Practical Lighting Design with LEDs by Ron Lenk & Carol Lenk pdf download.
Contents of Practical Lighting Design With LEDs by Ron Lenk Carol Lenk:
- Practical Introduction to LEDs
- Light Bulbs and Lighting Systems
- Practical Introduction to Light
- Practical Characteristics of LEDs
- Practical Thermal Performance of LEDs
- Practical Thermal Management of LEDs
- Practical DC Drive Circuitry for LEDs
- Practical AC Drive Circuitry for LEDs
- Practical System Design With LEDs
- Practical Examples
- Practical Measurement of LEDs and Lighting
- Practical Modeling of LEDs
This book covers all of the information needed to design LEDs into end-products. It is a practical guide, primarily explaining how things are done by practicing engineers. Equations are used only for practical calculations, and are kept to the level of high-school algebra. There are numerous drawings and schematics showing how things such as measurements are actually made, and showing curcuits that actually work. There are practical notes and examples embedded in the text that give pointers and how-to guides on many of the book’s topics. After reading each chapter of the book, readers will have the knowledge to implement practical designs. This book will be kept as a reference tool for years to come.