Integrated Power Electronic Converters and Digital Control (Power Electronics and Applications Series) by Ali Emadi & Alireza Khaligh & Zhong Nie & Young Joo Lee pdf.
Preface of Integrated Power Electronic Converters and Digital Control book:
With the demand for higher efficiencies, smaller output ripple, and smaller converter size for modern power electronic systems, conventional switched-mode power supplies could be replaced by integrated power electronic converters. An integrated converter is a synthesized device based on the overall system integration, which is simplified by the system objective and can implement the system functions similar to the discrete converters without integration. Based on the requirements of the design, integrated converters have reduced components, smaller size, lower weight, lower cost, higher efficiency, higher reliability, lower switching stresses, smaller power packing, wide conversion range, power factor correction and output regulation, and better performance.
The first 14 chapters of this book describe various integrated power electronic converters such as boost type, buck type, and buck-boost type integrated topologies, as well as other integrated structures.
Steady-state and dynamic analyses of boost integrated flyback rectifier/energy storage DC-DC (BIFRED) converters and buck integrated forward converters are then presented.
Topics discussed include:
- Isolated DC-DC converters such as flyback, forward, push-pull, full-bridge, and half-bridge
- Power factor correction and its application
- Definition of the integrated switched-mode power supplies
- Steady-state analysis of the boost integrated flyback rectifier energy storage converter
- Dynamic analysis of the buck integrated forward converter
- Digital control based on the use of digital signal processors (DSPs)
Download Integrated Power Electronic Converters and Digital Control (Power Electronics and Applications Series) by Ali Emadi & Alireza Khaligh & Zhong Nie & Young Joo Lee in free pdf format.