How to Use a Multimeter the Quick Guide to Accurately Measure Electrical Quantities and Make the Most of Your Multimeter
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Other Books by the Author
- What is a Multimeter?
- Parts of a Multimeter
- What is a Multimeter for?
- How a Multimeter works
- Types of Multimeters
- Analog Multimeter
- Digital Multimeter
- Multimeters with Advanced Functions
- The Multimeter is not only Used to Check Voltage
- Taking Accurate Measurements with the Multimeter
- The Digital Multimeter Measurement Tasks
- Use the multimeter to Measure Voltage and other Measurements
- How to use a Multimeter
- Voltage Measurement
- Resistance Measurement
- Measurement of currents
- Safety Precautions when using a Multimeter
A multimeter is a very adaptable device based on the use of a measuring instrument, a highly sensitive galvanometer, for all measurements. In order to measure each of the electrical quantities, the galvanometer must be completed with a certain electrical circuit that will also depend on two characteristics of the galvanometer: the internal resistance (R) and the inverse of the sensitivity. The latter is the intensity that applied directly to the terminals of the galvanometer, makes the needle reach the full scale.
Download How to Use a Multimeter the Quick Guide to Accurately Measure Electrical Quantities and Make the Most of Your Multimeter in free pdf format.