How to Design Cars Like a Pro by Tony Lewin and Ryan Borroff pdf
Contents of How to Design Cars Like a Pro book include:
· Foreword by Jaguar design director Ian Callum
· Exclusive interviews with designers from manufacturers including Aston Martin, Renault, BMW, Kia, PSA Peugeot-Citroën, and Land Rover
· A wealth of information on automotive design past and present, including chapters on concept cars, history’s greatest designers, the design process, and much more
· Explorations of the future of the automobile in a rapidly changing world
· Fifty of the greatest automobile designs covering more than a century of automotive history
· Artwork by top students from design schools around the world
· Design technique tutorials by top industry professionals
· Directory listings of design colleges and courses, global car brands, and design directors around the world
· An authoritative glossary of design terms created by David Browne, course director for automotive design at Coventry University in the United Kingdom
This comprehensive new edition of How to Design Cars Like a Pro provides an in-depth look at modern automotive design. Interviews with leading automobile designers from Ford, BMW, GM Jaguar, Nissan and others, analyses of past and present trends, studies of individual models and concepts, and much more combine to reveal the fascinating mix of art and science that goes into creating automobiles. This book is a must-have for professional designers, as well as for automotive enthusiasts.
Download How to Design Cars Like a Pro by Tony Lewin and Ryan Borroff in free pdf format.