Engineering Drawing by M. B. Shah and B. C. Rana.
Engineering Drawing by M. B. Shah and B. C. Rana pdf.
Engineering Drawing is a compulsory paper offered to the undergraduate students of engineering of all the disciplines. This book includes all the topics found in the diverse syllabi, making it a truly comprehensive textbook on the subject. It also covers the use of AutoCAD for engineering drawing applications
• Comprehensive coverage of projections and sections of solids
• Orthographic projections with explanations of how the three views are projected to obtain a 3D view and to imagine the three- dimensional view from the given second and third orthographic projections
• Dimensioning of drawing is comprehensively explained
• A chapter on the use of AutoCAD for engineering drawing
• Solved examples and problems for practice, with solutions to the difficult ones
About the Authors:
B. C. Rana is formerly Assistant Professor, Victoria Jubilee Technical Institute (VJTI). He graduated in Mechanical Engineering from Gujarat University in 1968 and obtained his ME Degree from the University of Bombay. He has taught for nearly thirty years, initially at KJ Somaiya Polytechnic as a lecturer and then VJTI at different levels.
M. B. Shah is Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Principal at Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College, Mumbai. He graduated in Mechanical Engineering from Sardar Patel University in 1960 and got his M.E in Machine Design from University of Bombay and PhD from Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai. He joined Victoria Jubilee Technical Institute (VJTI) in 1969 and served as a faculty member at different levels til 1998, teaching engineering drawing and machine design. His research paper on Magnetic NDT Technique to Evaluate Fatigue Damage has been published in Physica Status Solide.
Download Engineering Drawing by M. B. Shah and B. C. Rana in free pdf format.