Content of Electrical Machines Fundamentals of Electromechanical Energy Conversion By Jacek F. Gieras:
Introduction To Electromechanical Energy Conversion. Transformers.
Windings Of Ac Machines. Induction Machines.
Permanent Magnet Brushless Machines.
Symbols and Abbreviations.
Preface of Content of Electrical Machines Fundamentals of Electromechanical Energy Conversion By Jacek F. Gieras:
This book endeavors to break the stereotype that basic electrical machine courses are limited only to transformers, DC brush machines, induction machines, and wound-field synchronous machines. It is intended to serve as a textbook for basic courses on Electrical Machines covering the fundamentals of the electromechanical energy conversion, transformers, classical electrical machines, i.e., DC brush machines, induction machines, wound-field rotor synchronous machines and modern electrical machines, i.e., switched reluctance machines (SRM) and permanent magnet (PM) brushless machines.
What are the key benefits of the textbook for the readers?
• The material is presented in as simple a way as possible.
• In addition to standard electrical machines, students can familiarize themselves also with modern electrical machines;
• The book is written by the author with both academic and industrial experience;
• Each chapter ends with a summary containing the most important knowledge presented in the given chapter and numerical problems for solution by students, while similar numerical examples are solved in the relevant chapter;
• The book contains about 100 carefully selected numerical examples attractive for students and encouraging them to study;
• The book highlights the elements of power electronics used in systems with electrical machines.
Download Electrical Machines Fundamentals of Electromechanical Energy Conversion By Jacek F. Gieras in free pdf format