Electrical Installation Work Tutor Support Material, Second Edition: City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 and 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation (Buildings & Structures) route (DVD) (DVD)
This Tutor Support Material (TSM) aims to provide worksheets and activities, with answers as an additional resource in support of the individual lecturer’s delivery of the City & Guilds 2330 Syllabus in Electrotechnical Technology at both Level 2 and Level 3.
It has been designed to supplement and support the existing material used by lecturers to deliver the underpinning knowledge objectives of the curriculum. Handouts provide basic information in bullet point format.
Worksheets provide opportunities for student activity, feedback of student understanding and reinforcement of knowledge gained. The TSM presentation follows closely the style and format of the City & Guilds Syllabus. Each Unit concludes with Multiple Choice questions in preparation for the City & Guilds on-line assessment.
This material will save lecturers hours preparing handouts and assignments.
The material includes:
- Exercises and worksheets to support and develop work in the accompanying student texts
- Reference material for use as hand-outs
- Complete answers to all worksheets and questions
- Further multiple-choice questions to prepare students for the exams
- Electronic version of the student textbooks which tutors can use with a projector in the classroom This pack accompanies the textbooks: Basic Electrical Installation Work
Download Electrical Installation Work Tutor Support Material, Second Edition in free pdf format.