Contents of Electric Circuits, Global Edition 11th Edition by James W. Nilsson, Susan Riedel pdf
- Chapter 1 Circuit Variables
- Chapter 2 Circuit Elements
- Chapter 3 Simple Resistive Circuits
- Chapter 4 Techniques of Circuit Analysis
- Chapter 5 The Operational Amplifier
- Chapter 6 Inductance, Capacitance, and Mutual Inductance
- Chapter 7 Response of First-Order RL and RC Circuits
- Chapter 8 Natural and Step Responses of RLC Circuits
- Chapter 9 Sinusoidal Steady-State Analysis
- Chapter 10 Sinusoidal Steady-State Power Calculations
- Chapter 11 Balanced Three-Phase Circuits
- Chapter 12 Introduction to the Laplace Transform
- Chapter 13 The Laplace Transform in Circuit Analysis
- Chapter 14 Introduction to Frequency Selective Circuits
- Chapter 15 Active Filter Circuits
- Chapter 16 Fourier Series
- Chapter 17 The Fourier Transform
- Chapter 18 Two-Port Circuits
- Appendix A The Solution of Linear Simultaneous Equations
- Appendix B Complex Numbers
- Appendix C More on Magnetically Coupled Coils and Ideal Transformers
- Appendix D The Decibel
- Appendix E Bode Diagrams
- Appendix F An Abbreviated Table of Trigonometric Identities
- Appendix G An Abbreviated Table of Integrals
- Appendix H Common Standard Component Values
Electric Circuits, Global Edition 11th Edition by James W. Nilsson, Susan Riedel pdf
The Eleventh Edition of Electric Circuits represents the most extensive revision to the text since the Fifth Edition, published in 1996. Every sentence, paragraph, subsection, and chapter has been examined to improve clarity, readability, and pedagogy. Yet the fundamental goals of the text are unchanged. These goals are:
- To build new concepts and ideas on concepts previously presented.
This challenges students to see the explicit connections among the many circuit analysis tools and methods.
- To develop problem-solving skills that rely on a solid conceptual foundation. This challenges students to examine many different approaches to solving a problem before writing a single equation.
- To introduce realistic engineering experiences at every opportunity.
This challenges students to develop the insights of a practicing engineer and exposes them to practice of engineering.
Download Electric Circuits, Global Edition 11th Edition by James W. Nilsson, Susan Riedel in free pdf format.