Construction Site Security 1st Edition, by Michael J. Arata.
Security authority Michael J. Arata, Jr., provides the tools needed to make construction sites more safe and secure on every front. Construction Site Security makes all varieties of building site security easier and more bulletproof. This comprehensive guide offers detailed, tool-packed chapters on issues from worker safety and physical site protection to safeguarding information, from defending against eco-terrorism to meeting insurance industry mandates.
Construction Site Security provides a clear, practical program for understanding, assessing, and implementing security options. You get comprehensive, expert, hands-on help that ensures the job gets done thoroughly and quickly.
•Learn how to recognize and address threats to construction site security
• Ensure worker safety and protect assets and equipment
• Use downloadable check lists, survey forms, and questionnaires for a quick start to a safer site
• The only comprehensive guide on the subject
• Audience includes construction managers, design-build firms, contractors, security professionals, job superintendents, architects, engineers
• Includes checklists, survey forms, and questionnaires for implementing a construction site security plan
• Shows how to conduct threat assessments; manage lighting and traffic flow; install intrusion detection systems; ensure information security; and partner with local law enforcement
Download Construction Site Security 1st Edition, by Michael J. Arata in free pdf format.