Classroom Manual for Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems “Chek-Chart Automotive” by John F. Kershaw President pdf.
Classroom Manual for Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems by John F. Kershaw President free pdf download.
Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems is part of the Chek-Chart Series in Automotive Technology, which also includes:
• Automatic Transmissions and Transaxles
• Automotive Brake Systems
• Automotive Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
• Automotive Manual Drive Train and Rear Axle
• Automotive Steering, Suspension, and Wheel Alignment
• Automotive Engine Repair and Rebuilding
• Engine Performance, Diagnosis, and Tune-Up
• Fuel Systems and Emission Controls.
Since 1929, the Chek-Chart Series in Automotive Technology has provided vehicle specification, training, and repair information to the professional automotive service field.
Each book in the Chek-Chart series aims to help instructors teach students to become competent and knowledgeable professional automotive technicians. The texts are the core of a learning system that leads a student from basic theories to actual hands-on
The entire series is job-oriented, designed for students who intend to work in the automotive service profession. Knowledge gained from these books and the instructors enables students to get and keep jobs in the automotive repair industry. Learning the material and techniques in these volumes is a giant leap toward a satisfying, rewarding career.
NEW TO THE FIFTH EDITION UPDATE:
The fifth edition of Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems has been updated to include new coverage of ignition systems. Ignition coverage had been a standard feature of the text through the fourth edition, but was removed from the fifth edition. Based on feedback from numerous users who wanted the ignition material back in the book, this updated fifth edition was produced. It includes new ignition chapters in both the Classroom and Shop Manuals.
The following key features of the Classroom Manual make it easier to learn and remember the material:
• Each chapter is based on detailed learning objectives, which are listed in the beginning of each chapter.
• Each chapter is divided into self-contained sections for easier understanding and review. This organization clearly shows which parts make up which systems and how various parts or systems that perform the same task differ or are the same.
• Most parts and processes are fully illustrated with drawings or photographs. Important topics appear in several different ways, to make sure other aspects of them are seen.
• A list of Key Terms begins each chapter. These terms are printed in boldface type in the text and defined in the Glossary at the end of the manual. Use these words to build the vocabulary needed to understand the text.
• Review Questions are included for each chapter. Use them to test your knowledge.
• Every chapter has a brief summary at the end to help you review for exams.
• Brief but informative sidebars augment the technical information and present “real world” aspects of the subject matter. The Shop Manual has detailed instructions on test, service, and overhaul procedures for modern electrical and electronic systems and their components. These are easy to understand and often include stepby-step explanations of the procedure. The Shop Manual contains:
• ASE/NATEF tasks, which are listed in the beginning of each chapter and form the framework for the chapter’s content
• A list of Key Terms at the beginning of each chapter (These terms are printed in boldface type where first used in the text.)
• Helpful information on the use and maintenance of shop tools and test equipment
• Safety precautions
• Clear illustrations and diagrams to help you locate trouble spots while learning to read service literature
• Test procedures and troubleshooting hints that help you work better and faster
• Repair tips used by professionals, presented clearly and accurately
• Asample test at the back of the manual that is similar to those given for Automotive Service
Excellence (ASE) certification (Use this test to help you study and prepare when you are ready to be certified as an electrical and electronics expert.)
Download Classroom Manual for Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems “Chek-Chart Automotive” Fifth Edition by John F. Kershaw President in pdf format for free.