Chemical Bonds (Essential Chemistry) 1st Edition by Phillip Manning pdf.
Chemical Bonds (Essential Chemistry) 1st Edition by Phillip Manning.
Sharing Electrons:TheCovalent Bond
The Metallic Bond
PeriodicTable of theElements
Table of Atomic Masses
About the Author
Review about this book:
This is the most readable textbook which I have ever seen.
I read this book to revise my basic chemistry before re-starting formal study.
I last studied 25 years ago, so I wanted to be reminded of what I had forgotten in High School and year-1 University.
Personally I would have liked to see the mathematics behind the shapes of the atomic orbitals, but most people won’t care, and the appendix is full of web references for those who wish to delve further.
- Author: Phillip Manning
- Publisher: Chelsea House Publications
- Language: English
- Pages: 141
- Size: 3.67 MB
- Format: PDF
👇 Related books which you can also download, just click on a book you like to download it:
- Inorganic Structural Chemistry Second Edition by Ulrich Muller pdf download
- March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Mechanisms, and Structure 7th Edition by Michael B. Smith free pdf download
- Download Solutions manual to accompany Organic Chemistry Second Edition by Jonathan Clayden and Stuart Warren free pdf
- Synthesis of Organometallic Compounds : A Practical Guide Edited by Sanshiro Komiya pdf
- Chemical Engineers Calculation and Shortcut Deskbook pdf download
- Chemical Engineering Guidebook pdf download