C How to Program, Global Edition by Paul Deitel, Harvey Deitel.
C How to Program, Global Edition by Paul Deitel, Harvey Deitel | Engineering Books.
Preface of C How to Program, Global Edition PDF:
This book presents leading-edge computing technologies for college students, instructors and software-development professionals.
At the heart of the book is the Deitel signature “live-code approach”—we present concepts in the context of complete working programs, rather than in code snippets. Each code example is followed by one or more sample executions.
The Eighth Edition continues the tradition of the signature Deitel “Live Code” approach–presenting concepts in the context of full-working programs rather than incomplete snips of code. This gives students a chance to run each program as they study it and see how their learning applies to real world programming scenarios.
New and Updated Features:
Here are some key features of C How to Program, 8/e:
• Integrated More Capabilities of the C11 and C99 standards. Support for the C11 and C99 standards varies by compiler. Microsoft Visual C++ supports a subset of the features that were added to C in C99 and C11—primarily the features that are also required by the C++ standard. We incorporated several widely supported C11 and C99 features into the book’s early chapters, as appropriate for introductory courses and for the compilers we used in this book. Appendix E, Multithreading and Other C11 and C99 Topics, presents more advanced features (such as multithreading for today’s increasingly popular multi-core architectures) and various other features that are not widely supported by today’s C compilers.
• All Code Tested on Linux, Windows and OS X. We retested all the example and exercise code using GNU gcc on Linux, Visual C++ on Windows (in Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition) and LLVM in Xcode on OS X.
• Updated Chapter 1. The new Chapter 1 engages students with updated intriguing facts and figures to get them excited about studying computers and computer programming. The chapter includes current technology trends and hardware discussions, the data hierarchy, social networking and a table of business and technology publications and websites that will help you stay up to date with the latest technology news and trends. We’ve included updated test-drives that show how to run a command-line C program on Linux, Microsoft Windows and OS X. We also updated the discussions of the Internet and web, and the introduction to object technology.
• Updated Coverage of C++ and Object-Oriented Programming. We updated Chapters 15–23 on object-oriented programming in C++ with material from our textbook C++ How to Program, 9/e, which is up-to-date with the C++11 standard.
• Updated Code Style. We removed the spacing inside parentheses and square brackets, and toned down our use of comments a bit. We also added parentheses to certain compound conditions for clarity.
• Variable Declarations. Because of improved compiler support, we were able to move variable declarations closer to where they’re first used and define for-loop counter-control variables in each for’s initialization section.
• Summary Bullets. We removed the end-of-chapter terminology lists and updated the detailed section-by-section, bullet-list summaries with bolded key terms and, for most, page references to their defining occurrences.
• Use of Standard Terminology. To help students prepare to work in industry worldwide, we audited the book against the C standard and upgraded our terminology to use C standard terms in preference to general programming terms.
• Online Debugger Appendices. We’ve updated the online GNU gdb and Visual C++® debugging appendices, and added an Xcode® debugging appendix.
• Additional Exercises. We updated various exercises and added some new ones, including one for the Fisher-Yates unbiased shuffling algorithm in Chapter 10.
C How to Program, Global Edition by Paul Deitel, Harvey Deitel | pdf free download.
Other Related Books:
- Sams Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours Second Edition by Lauren Darcey, Shane Conder pdf download
- 100 Excel VBA Simulations: Using Excel VBA to Model Risk, Investments, Genetics. Growth, Gambling, and Monte Carlo Analysis by Dr. Gerard M. Verschuuren pdf download
- Programming Game AI by Example 1st Edition by Mat Buckland free pdf download
- Create Computer Games: Design and Build Your Own Game by Patrick McCabe free pdf download
- C++ Multithreading Cookbook By Milos Ljumovic free pdf download
- Download Problem-Solving in Data Structures and Algorithms Using C++ First Edition by Hemant Jain free pdf
- C++ Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design 5th Edition by D. S. Malik pdf download
- Download Professional C++ Third Edition by Marc Gregoire pdf
- Download Learn C++ Programming Language by TutorialsPoint PDF
- C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures Eighth Edition by D.S. Malik free pdf download
Download C How to Program, Global Edition by Paul Deitel, Harvey Deitel in PDF Format For Free.