Building Arduino Projects for the Internet of Things: Experiments with Real-World Applications by Adeel Javed pdf.
Building Arduino Projects for the Internet of Things: Experiments with Real-World Applications by Adeel Javed.
■Part 1: Building Blocks
■Chapter 1: Arduino Basics
■Chapter 2: Internet Connectivity
■Chapter 3: Communication Protocols
■Part 2: Prototypes
■Chapter 4: Complex Flows: Node-RED
■Chapter 5: IoT Patterns: Realtime Clients
■Chapter 6: IoT Patterns: Remote Control
■Chapter 7: IoT Patterns: On-Demand Clients
■Chapter 8: IoT Patterns: Web Apps
■Chapter 9: IoT Patterns: Location-Aware
■Chapter 10: IoT Patterns: Machine to Human
■Chapter 11: IoT Patterns: Machine to Machine
■Chapter 12: IoT Platforms
This is a book about building Arduino-powered devices for everyday use, and then connecting those devices to the Internet. Connected devices allow for applications to be built around the connectivity benefits, a trend commonly referred to as The Internet of Things (IoT).
What You’ll Learn?
- Create an Arduino circuit that senses temperature
- Publish data collected from an Arduino to a server and to an MQTT broker
- Publish data visualization in a web app
- Set up channels in Xively
- Using Node-RED to define complex flows
- Create a remote control for house lights
- Report motion-sensor data through a mobile app
- Set up an app in IBM Bluematrix
👇 Related books which you can also download, just click on a book you like to download it: