Brilliant LED Projects: 20 Electronic Designs for Artists, Hobbyists, and Experimenters by Nick Dossis pdf.
Brilliant LED Projects: 20 Electronic Designs for Artists, Hobbyists, and Experimenters by Nick Dossis free pdf.
This book contains a mixture of interesting electronic project circuits utilizing a broad selection of LED components, including standard single-color, tricolor, RBG, infrared, seven-segment, bar-graph, and dot-‘matrix displays.
The book is split into three main project sections:
Part One: Illumination and Flasher Projects (basic LED projects)
Part Two: Sequencer Projects (projects incorporating LEDs that illuminate in a particular sequence)
Part Three: POV Projects (projects exploiting persistence of vision effects) The projects use a variety of digital integrated circuits to achieve the desired results. You will learn how to work with CMOS 4000-range integrated circuits, 555 timers, bar-graph drivers, and the PIC16F628 PlC Microcontroller. I recommend that you read Chapter 1 first because it provides useful tips and recommendations that will be invaluable to you as you work through the projects in the book. Each subsequent chapter assumes that you have read and understood the detaHs outlined in Chapter 1 and iIIIuminates various circuit concepts and techniques and leads you through the construction of a project. The idea is for you to learn about various electronic building blocks and see how they fit into each project. This will teach you how the circuits work and enable you to go on to use them in your own project ideas.
Brilliant LED Projects: 20 Electronic Designs for Artists, Hobbyists, and Experimenters pdf.
This book is aimed at anyone who is interested in electronics and visual art. I have attempted to write this book in such a way that it appeals to electronics hobbyists and experimenters of all abilities, although it does assume that you have some knowledge of electronics and that you are able to read (or learn how to read) schematic diagrams. I would recommend that beginners read through the chapters and follow the projects sequentially, because the format of the book takes you on a journey that starts with basic LED circuits and then leads you through increasingly more complex projects. More experienced readers may choose to read about and build the projects in whichever order they prefer.
Each project contains a list of project specifications, a description of how the circuit works, a circuit diagram, a list of components required to build the circuit, a description and visual of the stripboard layout, an explanation of how to build and test the stripboard, and, where relevant, details about the PlC Microcontroller program.
- All-in-One Electronics Guide: Your complete ultimate guide to understanding and utilizing electronics! by Cammen Chan pdf free download
- Introduction to RF Power Amplifier Design and Simulation By Abdullah Eroglu free pdf download
- Mechatronics System Design Second Edition, SI Version by Devdas Shetty, and Richard A. Kolk pdf download
- Analog Electronic Circuit Design by Peter D. Hiscocks pdf download
- 48520 Electronics and Circuits: Topic Notes pdf
- Make: More Electronics by Charles Platt free pdf download
- Electronics Projects Vol 26: A Compilation of 21 tested Electronic Construction Projects and 71 Circuit Ideas for Electronics Professionals and Enthusiasts Projects pdf
- 270 Mini Electronics Project with Circuit Diagram pdf free download
- The Illustrated Dictionary of Electronics 8th Edition by Stan Gibilisco pdf download
Download Brilliant LED Projects: 20 Electronic Designs for Artists, Hobbyists, and Experimenters by Nick Dossis in free pdf format.