Beginning iOS AR Game Development: Developing Augmented Reality Apps with Unity and C# pdf.
Beginning iOS AR Game Development: Developing Augmented Reality Apps with Unity and C#.
In this book, we are going to learn how to create an Augmented Reality (or AR) Game using the game development software from Unity (Unity3D 2018 or, more commonly, Unity). In this chapter, we will go through the process of downloading and installing Unity and learn about some of the tools that Unity provides. We will also install an existing AR project from the Unity Asset Store and explore some of the features of this game. In Chapter 2, we will install the ARKit and provide an overview of the Unity user interface. In Chapter 3, we will start using the Unity ARKit and use some of the key functions. I will also provide a basic overview of visual inertial odometry and what this means for creating AR projects. We will make a basic scene to use and test Unity ARKit. In Chapter 4, we will use some of the more advanced functions in Unity ARKit such as hit testing and lighting an AR scene. Finally, in Chapter 5, we will put this all together and make an AR game using the Unity ARKit.
This book has been written for a beginner that has no prior experience using Unity or making games. The chapters have been prepared in a sequence to help learn each step. However, if you are reading this book and already know about Unity or making games, then feel free to skip whatever chapters you feel you already know.
👇 Related books which you can also downloadjust click on a book you like to download it:
- Beginning C# Game Programming by Ron Penton pdf download
- Developing 2D Games with Unity: Independent Game Programming with C# by Jared Halpern pdf download
- Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity 3D: Learn the fundamentals of C# to create scripts for your GameObjects by Terry Norton pdf download
- Building a Game with Unity and Blender by Lee Zhi Eng free pdf download
- Beginning Software Engineering 1st Edition by Rod Stephens pdf download