Automotive Electrical Handbook “HP 387″ by Jim Horner.
How to wire your car from scratch. Details basic electrical theory & troubleshooting. Race cars, kit cars, street rods, restorations & trailers. Tools & techniques. Gauges, lights, circuit breakers & more.
2 Electrical Theory
3 Charging System
4 Electrical Paths
5 Electrical Controls
7 Electrical Loads
9 Locating & Installing Components
10 Designing & Drawing Circuit Diagrams
11 Making a Harness
12 Installing a Harness
13 Rewiring an Electrical System
14 Converting From 6 to 12 Volts
15 Trailer Wiring
16 Wiring a Race Car
Learn about basic electrical theory, how various electrical components work and drawing circuit diagrams. Includes tips on using electrical test equipment and troubleshooting electrical circuits.
Choose the right components, build your own wiring harness, and install them by following the step-by-step instructions. Profusely illustrated with over 350 photos, drawings, and diagrams. Suppliers list included.
👇👇You May Also Like👇👇:
- Advanced Automotive Fault Diagnosis Second edition by Tom Denton free pdf download
- Download How to use Automotive Diagnostic Scanners by Tracy Martin in free pdf format
- Download How to Diagnose and Repair Automotive Electrical Systems by Tracy Martin free pdf
- Automotive Suspension & Steering Systems Fifth Edition by Don Knowles pdf download
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems Fifth Edition By Tom Denton pdf download
- Download Understanding Automotive Electronics An Engineering Perspective Seventh Edition by William B. Ribbens Free Pdf
- Vehicle and Automotive Engineering by Karoly Jarmai and Betti Bollo free pdf download
- Automotive Ergonomics Driver Vehicle Interaction by Nikolaos Gkikas free pdf download
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems Fourth Edition (Automotive Technology: Vehicle Maintenance and Repair) by Tom Denton
👇👇Download Your PDF Now👇👇
Download Automotive Electrical Handbook by Jim Horner in free pdf format.