Automotive Detailing: A Complete Car Guide for Auto Enthusiasts and Detailing Professionals by Don Taylor.
DETAILING FOR SHOW OR PROFIT!
Like everything else these days, detailing has gone “high tech.” with space-age compounds for polishing, cleaning, restoring and protecting every finish on a vehicle, from ABS plastic to stainless steel. But detailing is much more than a cleaning process. It is an entire system of car care designed not only to make your vehicle look good, but to extend its life and protect its finish from the elements.” Detailing means extending this philosophy to every component of the vehicle, including emblems, chrome trim, weatherstripping, and nuts and bolts. For enthusiasts, the difference between a first place show winner and second place is often in the details. For professionals, knowing the proper techniques and keeping up with the latest products is the key to staying in business.
Don Taylor, coauthor of HPBooks bestselling Paint & Body Handbook now tells you how to care for that professional paint job and detail a vehicle for show competition. Inside you’ll find fully illustrated sections on:
• How TO DETAIL FOR SHOW COMPETITION (WHAT THE JUDGES LOOK FOR
• STATE-OF-THE-ART DETAILING TECHNOLOGY, PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT How TO DETAIL EXTERIOR. INTERIOR, CHASSIS, ENGINE COMPARTMENT
• SETTING UP AN AUTO DETAILING BUSINESS.
👇👇You May Also Like👇👇:
- Advanced Automotive Fault Diagnosis Second edition by Tom Denton free pdf download
- Download How to use Automotive Diagnostic Scanners by Tracy Martin in free pdf format
- Download How to Diagnose and Repair Automotive Electrical Systems by Tracy Martin free pdf
- Automotive Suspension & Steering Systems Fifth Edition by Don Knowles pdf download
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems Fifth Edition By Tom Denton pdf download
- Download Understanding Automotive Electronics An Engineering Perspective Seventh Edition by William B. Ribbens Free Pdf
- Vehicle and Automotive Engineering by Karoly Jarmai and Betti Bollo free pdf download
- Automotive Ergonomics Driver Vehicle Interaction by Nikolaos Gkikas free pdf download
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems Fourth Edition (Automotive Technology: Vehicle Maintenance and Repair) by Tom Denton
- Bosch Automotive Handbook 1st Edition by Bosch in free pdf format
Download Automotive Detailing: A Complete Car Guide for Auto Enthusiasts and Detailing Professionals by Don Taylor in free pdf format.