Contents of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Repair Made Easy book:
- Rules for Personal Safety
- Good Tools Are Half the Job
- Basic Refrigeration
- Residential Refrigerators and Freezers
- The Brazing and Flaring Methods of Connecting Tubing
- Testing Residential and Commercial Refrigeration Units
- Procedures for the Evacuation and Charging of Commercial and Residential Refrigeration Units
- Additional Controls for Commercial Units and
- Compressor Service Valves
- Ice Machines
- 2019 ASHRAE Handbook – HVAC Applications SI
- Water Coolers and Fountains
- Refrigerated Display Cases and Walk-In Coolers
- Repair Techniques in Commercial and Residential Air-Conditioning Units
- Refrigeration Systems and Applications
- Troubleshooting Refrigerant Flow Controls
- Checking Out the Solid-State TEV (Thermal Electric Valve)
- Servicing a Cooling (Water) Tower
- Substituting SUVA Refrigerants for CFCs
Air conditioning and Refrigeration Repair Made Easy: Complete Troubleshooting Charts And Repair Guides For Commercial Paperback by Hooman Gohari pdf
This comprehensive book has been developed to put an average person into the vast commercial and residential refrigeration and air-conditioning market within a short period of time. It provides all the technical knowledge needed to start a successful refrigeration and air-conditioning business anywhere in the world.
As opposed to the existing publications in this field, this unique book has been written neither at the third-grade level nor does it require a PhD to understand. It is the essence of several years of experience containing the most up-to-date information and methods of troubleshooting and repairing commercial and residential refrigeration and air-conditioning units.
By successfully studying this book and applying its techniques, even those already working in this field can substantially increase their hands on repairing knowledge and technique. For those who would like to pursue this profession as a sideline, just to supplement their incomes, they will find that as they begin to be known and become more and more in demand, they find less and less time for their “regular” jobs; and in a short time, they will get into this profession full time and really generate more business they ever thought possible. Considering the tremendous size of this market, this is, after all, a profession that puts its practitioners in great demand worldwide.
Providing these services to the consumer in his home or business is the mostrewarding. Frequently, a unit fails when the customer needs it the most. Therefore, a service call must be prompt and efficient.
This book is written in plain language coupled with hundreds of pictures and illustrations to make it easily understood. The step-by-step troubleshooting, repair techniques and charts in this book make the most complicated jobs very simple.
Considerable effort has been made to keep the text clear and concise. Study each page until it is clear before going on to the next. By studying carefully and paying attention to all the details, the technician will be able to provide his customers with high-quality service.
This is a very profitable business, and the market is as big as the world. Information gained and used from this course is probably the best gift anyone can give his or her loved ones; truly, a gift to last a lifetime.
The average person can develop this into a very lucrative business during his first year of operation.
This book is dedicated to those who are serious about succeeding in this profession but cannot afford the time or expense of a full-time formal training course.
Download Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Repair Made Easy Pdf : Complete Troubleshooting Charts And Repair Guides For Commercial Paperback by Hooman Gohari in free pdf format.