Air Conditioning and Refrigeration by Rex Miller and Mark Miller pdf.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration pdf.
An introduction to the basic principles and practices of the air-conditioning and refrigeration industry is more than just a review of the facts and figures. It requires a complete look at the industry. This text presents the basics of all types of refrigeration. It explains the equipment that makes it possible for us to live comfortably in air-conditioned spaces and enjoy a wide variety of foods.
Up-to-date methods of equipment maintenance are stressed. The latest tools are shown. The applications of the newer types of units are emphasized. The field of air-conditioning technology is still growing and will continue to grow far into the future. New technicians will need to be aware of the fact that change is inevitable. They will have to continue to keep up with the latest developments as long as they stay in the field.
This textbook has been prepared to aid in instructional programs in high schools, technical schools, trade schools, and community colleges. Adult evening classes and apprenticeship programs may also find it useful. This book provides a thorough knowledge of the basics and a sound foundation for anyone entering the air-conditioning and refrigeration field.
👇 Related books which you can also download just click on a book you like to download it:
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning 4th Edition pdf download
- A Textbook of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by R.S. Khurmi and J.K. Gupta pdf download
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology 7th edition free pdf download
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by Ramesh Chandra Arora pdf download
- Principles of Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning, 8th Edition pdf download
- HVAC Troubleshooting Guide by Rex Miller pdf
- HVAC Engineer’s Handbook, Eleventh Edition Edition by F. Porges free pdf download