Advances in Power Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Second International Conference, PEIE 2011 Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, April 21-22, 2011 Proceedings by Vinu V Das, Nessy Thankachan, Narayan C. Debnath.
1. Bandwidth Enhancement of Stacked Microstrip Antennas Using Hexagonal Shape Multi-resonators
2. Study of Probabilistic Neural Network and Feed Forward Back Propogation Neural Network for Identification of Characters in License Plate
3. Efficient Minimization of Servo Lag Error in Adaptive Optics Using Data Stream Mining
4. Soft Switching of Modified Half Bridge Fly-Back Converter
5. A Novel Approach for Prevention of SQL Injection Attacks Using Cryptography and Access Control Policies
6. IMC Design Based Optimal Tuning of a PID-Filter Governor Controller for Hydro Power Plant
7. Thermal and Flicker Noise Modelling of a Double Gate MOSFET
8. Optimizing Resource Sharing in Cloud Computing
9. Design of Controller for an Interline Power Flow Controller and Simulation in MATLAB
10. Harmonics Reduction and Amplitude Boosting in Polyphase Inverter Using 60° PWM Technique
11. Face Recognition Using Gray Level Weight Matrix (GLWM)
12. Location for Stability Enhancement in Power Systems Based on Voltage Stability Analysis and Contingency Ranking
13. Reliable Barrier-Free Services (RBS) for Heterogeneous Next Generation Network
14. Power Factor Correction Based on RISC Controller
15. Customized NoC Topologies Construction for High Performance Communication Architectures
16. Improving CPU Performance and Equalizing Power Consumption for Multicore Processors in Agent Based Process Scheduling
17. Wireless 3-D Gesture and Chaaracter Recoginition
18. Design of High Sensitivity SOI Piezoresistive MEMS Pressure Sensor
19. Power Factor Correction in Wound Rotor Induction Motor Drive by Using Dynamic Capacitor
20. An Intelligent Intrusion Detection System for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks Using Classification Techniques
Preface: The Second International Conference on Advances in Power Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (PEIE 2011) was sponsored and organized by The Association of Computer Electronics and Electrical Engineers (ACEEE) and held at Nagpur, Maharashtra, India during April 21-22, 2011.
The mission of the PEIE International Conference is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of power electronics, communication engineering, instrumentation engineering, digital electronics, electrical power engineering, electrical machines to a common forum, where a constructive dialog on theoretical concepts, practical ideas and results of the state of the art can be developed. In addition, the participants of the symposium have a chance to hear from renowned keynote speakers. We would like to thank the Program Chairs, organization staff, and the members of the Program Committees for their hard work this year. We would like to thank all our colleagues who served on different committees and acted as reviewers to identify a set of high-quality research papers for PEIE 2011.
We are grateful for the generous support of our numerous sponsors. Their sponsorship was critical to the success of this conference. The success of the conference depended on the help of many other people, and our thanks go to all of them: the PEIE Endowment which helped us in the critical stages of the conference, and all the Chairs and members of the PEIE 2011 committees for their hard work and precious time. We also thank Alfred Hofmann, Janahanlal Stephen, Narayan C. Debnath, and Nessy Thankachan for the constant support and guidance. We would like to express our gratitude to the Springer LNCSCCIS editorial team, especially Leonie Kunz, for producing such a wonderful quality proceedings book.
“Vinu V. Das”.
Advances in Power Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
⏩Editors: Vinu V Das, Nessy Thankachan, Narayan C. Debnath
⏩Publisher: Springer; 2011 edition
⏩Puplication Date: June 14, 2011
⏩Size: 3.74 MB
Download Advances in Power Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Second International Conference, PEIE 2011 Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, April 21-22, 2011 Proceedings by Vinu V Das, Nessy Thankachan, Narayan C. Debnath in pdf format for free.