Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications 2010: Smart Systems for Green Cars and Safe Mobility by Gereon Meyer, Jürgen Valldorf pdf.
Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications 2010: Smart Systems for Green Cars and Safe Mobility in pdf format for free.
Preface of Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications 2010: Smart Systems for Green Cars and Safe Mobility book:
The automobile of the future has to meet two primary requirements: the super-efficient use of energy and power and the ultra-safe transportation of people and goods. Both features are increasingly enabled by smart, adaptive and context aware information and communication technologies (ICT), electrical or electronic components and systems rather than solely by the mechanical means of classic automotive engineering. The most advanced example of this trend is the electrified vehicle combining a full electric powertrain with completely electronic controls like smart power and energy managers, steerby-wire technologies and intelligent networking capabilities allowing all providers and consumers of energy to work in efficient synergy.
In the course of this year the first series production electric vehicles will finally come into the market. Automakers – unsure if electric vehicles would really sell – have long time been hesitant to make the necessary changes of their product portfolios. In the coincidence of economic crisis and growing concerns about global warming and energy security companies and public authorities jointly succeeded to overcome many obstacles on the path towards electrification. It has been the mission of the International Forum on Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications (AMAA) for more than twelve years now to detect paradigm shifts and to discuss their technological implications at an early stage. Previous examples from the fields of active safety, driver assistance, and power train control can be found in many passenger cars today.
The enabling technologies of the electrified vehicle thus nicely fit into the scope of the conference. The heading of the 14th AMAA held in Berlin on 10-11 May 2010 is “Smart Systems for Green Cars and Safe Mobility”. Among the co-organizers is the European Technology Platform of Smart Systems Integration (EPoSS), which in cooperation with the European Road Transport Research Advisory Council (ERTRAC) and the SmartGrids platform is now playing a major role in the Public Private Partnership European Green Cars Initiative.
The book at hand is a collection of papers presented by engineers from leading companies and world-class academic institutions at the AMAA 2010 conference. They address ICT, components and systems for electrified vehicles, power train efficiency, road and passenger safety, driver assistance and traffic management. Highlights of the contributions include energy management and power train architectures of electrified and optimized conventional vehicles, autonomous collision avoidance, safety at intersections, as well as a number f features of car-to-car and car-to-infrastructure communication applications including the use of Galileo navigation data for traffic management. Being typical for the AMAA the presented applications are complimented by recent sensor and actuator developments, e.g. active engine management sensors, advanced camera systems, and active vehicle suspensions.
We would like to thank all authors for making this book an outstanding source of reference for contemporary research and development in the field of ICT, components, and systems for the automobile of the future. The time and effort that the members of the AMAA Steering Committee spent on making their assessments are particularly acknowledged. We like to thank also the European Commission, EPoSS, and all industrial sponsors for their continuous support of the AMAA.
In our role as the editors and conference chairs we would like to point out that preparing a book like this is a serious piece of hard work built upon the endurance and enthusiasm of a multitude of great people.
👇👇Related Books For You👇👇:
- Advanced Automotive Fault Diagnosis Second edition by Tom Denton free pdf download
- Download How to use Automotive Diagnostic Scanners by Tracy Martin in free pdf format
- Download How to Diagnose and Repair Automotive Electrical Systems by Tracy Martin free pdf
- Automotive Suspension & Steering Systems Fifth Edition by Don Knowles pdf download
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems Fifth Edition By Tom Denton pdf download
- Download Understanding Automotive Electronics An Engineering Perspective Seventh Edition by William B. Ribbens Free Pdf
- Vehicle and Automotive Engineering by Karoly Jarmai and Betti Bollo free pdf download
- Automotive Ergonomics Driver Vehicle Interaction by Nikolaos Gkikas free pdf download
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems Fourth Edition (Automotive Technology: Vehicle Maintenance and Repair) by Tom Denton
- Bosch Automotive Handbook 1st Edition by Bosch in free pdf format
- Automotive Detailing: A Complete Car Guide for Auto Enthusiasts and Detailing Professionals by Don Taylor free pdf download
- Automobile Electrical Electronic Systems by Tranter free pdf download
- Automotive Wiring and Electrical Systems “Workbench Series” by Tony Candela free pdf download
- Bosch Motorsport Equipment for High Performance Vehicles Edition 2014 free pdf download
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems, Third edition by Tom Denton free pdf download
- Automotive Mechatronics: Automotive Networking, Driving Stability Systems, Electronics by Konrad Reif free pdf download
- European Sector Skills Council Automotive Industry pdf free download
- ATT Automotive Level 1: Technician Training by Tom Denton pdf free download
Download Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications 2010: Smart Systems for Green Cars and Safe Mobility by Gereon Meyer, Jürgen Valldorf in free pdf format.