Contents of A Textbook of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning:
- Air Refrigeration cycles
- Air Refrigeration systems
- HVAC Controls Operation and Maintenance
- Simple Vapour Compression Refrigeration System
- Compound Vapour Compression Refrigeration System
- Vapour Absorption Refrigeration Systems
- Refrigerant Compressors
- Principles Of Refrigeration pdf
- Expansion Devices
- Food Preservation
- Low-Temperature Refrigeration Cryogenics
- Steam Jet Refrigeration System
- Psychrometric terms
- Comfort Conditions
- Air Conditioning System
- Cooling load Estimation
- Ducts and Fans
- HVAC Engineers Handbook 11th edition
- Applications of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
A Textbook of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning pdf.
A Textbook of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Covers air refrigeration cycle, multiple evaporator and compressor systems, compound vapour compressions, expansion devices condensers, vapour absorption refrigeration systems, steam jet refrigeration, and air conditioning system.
Download A Textbook of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by R.S. Khurmi and J.K. Gupta in free pdf format.