A Handbook on Civil Engineering For Contains Well Illustrated Formulae & Key Theory Concepts & Other Competitive exams pdf download.
A Handbook on Civil Engineering For Contains Well Illustrated Formulae & Key Theory Concepts & Other Competitive exams free pdf download.
Unit-1: Strength of Materials
Unit-2: Structural Analysis
Unit-3: RCC & Prestressed Concrete
Unit-4: Design of Steel Structures
Unit-5: CPM & PERT
Unit-6: Building Materials
Unit-7: Soil Mechanics
Unit-8: Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machines
Unit-9: Environmental Engineering
Unit-10: Highway Engineering
Unit-12: Irrigation Engineering
Unit-13: Engineering Hydrology
Unit-14: Railway Engineering
Unit-15: Airport, Dock, Harbour & Tunnelling Engineering
Director’s Message “B. Singh (Ex. IES)”
MADE EASY aluminae have shared their winning stories of success and expressed their gratitude towards quality guidance of MADE EASY. Our students have not only secured All India First Ranks in IES, GATE and PSU entrance examinations but also secured top positions in their career profiles. Now, I invite you to become aluminae of MADE EASY to explore and achieve ultimate goal of your life. I promise to provide you quality guidance with competitive environment which is far advanced and ahead than the reach of other institutions. You will get the guidance, support and inspiration that you need to reach the peak of your career.
I have true desire to serve Society and Nation by way of making easy path of the education for the people of India.
After a long experience of teaching in Civil Engineering over the period of time MADE EASY team realised that there is a need of good Handbook which can provide the crux of Civil Engineering in a concise form to the student to brush up the formulae and important concepts required for IES, GATE, PSUs and other competitive examinations. This handbook contains all the formulae and important theoretical aspects of Civil Engineering. It provides much needed revision aid and study guidance before examinations.
- civil engineering formulas second edition by Tyler G. Hicks pdf download
- The Civil Engineering Handbook “New Directions in Civil Engineering” 2nd Edition by W.F. Chen, J.Y. Richard Liew pdf download
- The vision for civil engineering in 2025 – based on the Summit on the Future of Civil Engineering 2025, June 21-22, 2006 pdf download
- Estimating in Building Construction 7th Edition By Frank R Dagostino in free pdf format
- Building Regulations in Brief Second edition by Ray Tricker pdf download
- Progress in Civil, Architectural and Hydraulic Engineering IV by Yun-Hae Kim pdf download
- Estimating and Tendering for Construction Work, Third Edition, by Martin Brook free pdf download
- Basic Civil Engineering by S.S. Bhavikatti pdf free download
- Composite Construction in Steel and Concrete VII Edited By Mark Bradford, Brian Uy pdf download
- Modern Protective Structures 1st Edition by Theodor Krauthammer free pdf download
Download A Handbook on Civil Engineering For Contains Well Illustrated Formulae & Key Theory Concepts & Other Competitive exams in free pdf format.