Contents of A Beginner’s Guide to Circuits: Nine Simple Projects with Lights, Sounds, and More!
BUILD YOUR FIRST BREADBOARD CIRCUIT
PROJECT 1: THE STEADY-HAND GAME
PROJECT 2: THE TOUCH-ENABLED LIGHT
PROJECT 3: THE COOKIE JAR ALARM
PROJECT 4: THE NIGHT-LIGHT
PROJECT 5: THE BLINKING LED
PROJECT 6: THE RAILROAD CROSSING LIGHT
PROJECT 7: THE PARTY LIGHTS
PROJECT 8: THE DIGITAL PIANO
PROJECT 9: THE LED MARQUEE
Introduction to A Beginner’s Guide to Circuits: Nine Simple Projects with Lights, Sounds, and More! Book
This book will help you improve your electronics skills. I’ll teach you how to interpret circuit diagrams and use breadboards. Then I’ll show you, step-by step, how to build a simple circuit on a breadboard. After that, you’re on your own: you’ll rely on parts lists and circuit diagrams to build your circuits.
Building circuits from diagrams is an essential skill for anyone interested in electronics, from beginners to experts.
The circuits become more and more difficult to build as you progress through the book. Here’s a brief description of each circuit project:
- Project 1: The Steady-Hand Game With this super-simple circuit, you’ll create an Operation-style game where you need a steady hand to win.
- Project 2: The Touch-Enabled Light Using a touchpad, you’ll build a touch-enabled light switch to turn on a light with your finger.
- Project 3: The Cookie Jar Alarm Keep your cookies safe with this cookie jar alarm, which will scare any cookie thieves away with a buzzing noise.
- Project 4: The Night-Light Here you’ll build a light that turns on in the dark to help you see things at night.
- Project 5: The Blinking LED In this project, you’ll learn some of the basics of digital electronics and use an integrated circuit to blink an LED.
- Project 6: The Railroad Crossing Light Add to your model train set with the railroad crossing light, a classic circuit that everyone should build at some point.
- Project 7: The Party Lights This string of blinking lights is a perfect project to prepare for an upcoming party
Download A Beginner’s Guide to Circuits: Nine Simple Projects with Lights, Sounds, and More! by Øyvind Nydal Dahl in free pdf format.