Preface to Basic electrical installation work Sixth Edition by Trevor Linsley
The 6th Edition of Basic Electrical Installation Work has been completely rewritten in nine Chapters to closely match the fi rst nine knowledge or understanding units of the City and Guilds qualifi cation.
This book of electrical installation theory and practice will be of value to the electrical trainee working towards:
● The City and Guilds 2357 Level 3 Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment).
● The City and Guilds 2357 Level 3 Diploma in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Maintenance).
● The SCOTVEC and BTEC Electrical Utilisation Units at Levels I and II.
● Those taking Engineering and Modern Apprenticeship courses.
Basic Electrical Installation Work provides a sound basic knowledge of electrical theory and practice which other trades in the construction industry will fi nd of value, particularly those involved in multi-skilling activities.
The book incorporates the requirements of the latest regulations, particularly:
● 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations.
● British Standards BS 7671: 2008.
● Part P of the Building Regulations, Electrical Safety in Dwellings 2006.
● Hazardous Waste Regulations 2005.
● Work at Height Regulations 2005.
Download Basic electrical installation work Sixth Edition by Trevor Linsley in free pdf format.