Start Where You Are a guide to compassionate living by Pema Chodron.
1. No Escape, No Problem
2. No Big Deal
3. Pulling Out the Rug
4. Let the World Speak for Itself
5. Poison as Medicine
6. Start Where You Are
7. Bringing All That We Meet to the Path
8. Drive All Blames into One
9. Be Grateful to Everyone
10. Cutting the Solidity of Thoughts
11. Overcoming Resistance
12. Empty Boat
13. Teachings for Life and Death
14. Loving-Kindness and Compassion
15. Lighten Up
16. Abandon Any Hope of Fruition
17. Compassionate Action
18. Taking Responsibility for Your Own Actions
19. Communication from the Heart
20. The Big Squeeze
21. High-Stakes Practice
22. Train Wholehearted
This book is about awakening the heart. If you have ever wondered how to awaken your genuine compassionate heart, this book will serve as a guide.
Pragmatic and to the point, Pema Chodron cuts to the very heart of practice, right to the tender pink spot we want to cover over and keep safe. In the context of being kind to ourselves, Start Where You Are shows how our greatest asset is our own vulnerability that we so desperately protect. Pema Chodron guides us to the understanding that, rather than hiding from or resisting the pain of our existence, we can learn to relax with the situation just as it is.
Download Start Where You Are a guide to compassionate living by Pema Chodron in free pdf format.