30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius 1st edition by Simon Monk pdf.
30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius by Simon Monk pdf.
2 A Tour of Arduino
3 LED Projects
4 More LED Projects
5 Sensor Projects
6 Light Projects
7 Sound Projects
8 Power Projects
9 Miscellaneous Projects
10 Your Projects
Appendix Components and Supplies
ARDUINO INTERFACE BOARDS provide the Evil Genius with a low-cost, easy-to-use technology to create their evil projects. A whole new breed of projects can now be built that can be controlled from a computer. Before long, the computer-controlled, servo-driven laser will be complete and the world will be at the mercy of the Evil Genius!
This book will show the Evil Genius how to attach an Arduino board to their computer, to program it, and to connect all manner of electronics to it to create projects, including the computer-controlled, servo-driven laser mentioned earlier, a USB-controlled fan, a light harp, a USB temperature logger, a sound oscilloscope, and many more.
Full schematic and construction details are provided for every project, and most can be built without the need for soldering or special tools. However, the more advanced Evil Genius may wish to transfer the projects from a plug-in breadboard to something more permanent, and instructions for this are also provided.
My review of this book:
This is a great book for people who wants to start projects right away, no electronics experience needed, the author offers examples so everybody can understand it. If you really want to learn microcontrollers this is the book.
Simon Monk provides Arduino newbies a guide that goes way beyond “Getting Started With Arduino”, yet deals with the subject in an easy to read accessible format. His projects are also far more practical eg he deals with flashing a simple led (like every other Arduino text) but then scales this up to high power Luxeon LEDs in various different applications but based on similar circuitry. This leads me to adapt one of his circuits to a real-world interest of mine, involving led lamps.
👇 Related books which you can also download, just click on a book you like to download it:
- Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius: Control Arduino with Your Smartphone or Tablet by Simon Monk pdf download
- Beginning C for Arduino: Learn C programming for the Arduino 1st Edition by Jack Purdum pdf download
- Beginning C for Arduino, 2nd Edition: Learn C Programming for the Arduino by Jack Purdum pdf download
- Pro Arduino 1st Edition, by Rick Anderson, Dan Cervo pdf
- Programming Arduino with LabVIEW: Build interactive and fun learning projects with Arduino using LabVIEW pdf download
- Arduino Made Simple With Interactive Projects by Ashwin Pajankar pdf downlod
- Arduino Programming with .NET and Sketch 1st Edition by Agus Kurniawan free pdf download
- Electronics Projects Vol 26: A Compilation of 21 tested Electronic Construction Projects and 71 Circuit Ideas for Electronics Professionals and Enthusiasts Projects pdf
- Download Make, Getting Started with Sensors, Measure the World with Electronics, Arduino and Raspberry Pi by Kimmo Karvinen and Tero Karvinen free pdf
- Practical Electronics for Inventors Fourth Edition by Paul Scherz, Simon Monk pdf free download
- Electrical Pre-Apprenticeship and Workforce Development Manual, 1st Edition pdf free download
- Make: More Electronics by Charles Platt free pdf download
- First Course on Power Electronics and Drives Paperback by Ned Mohan free pdf download
- 270 Mini Electronics Project with Circuit Diagram pdf free download
- Capacitors 1st Edition, by R.P. Deshpande free pdf download
- Modern Power Electronics and AC Drives by Bose free pdf download
- Making Everyday Electronics Work: A Do-It-Yourself Guide 1st Edition by Stan Gibilisco pdf free download
- Newnes Dictionary of Electronics, 4th Edition pdf
- 48520 Electronics and Circuits: Topic Notes pdf