First aid for your car _ your expert guide to common problems & how to fix them by Carl Collins pdf.
First aid for your car: your expert guide to common problems & how to fix them pdf.
About the author & important information
one Starting problems
two Warning lights & gauges
five Leaking liquids
six Exhaust problems
nine Lights & indicators
eleven Gearbox & clutch
thirteen 4×4 problems
fourteen Suspension, wheels & tyres
fifteen Engine coolant
First aid for your car Your expert guide to common problems & how to fix them Carl Collins pdf.
What do you do if your car has a water leak or if you discover oil on the ground beneath it? What if a warning light comes on? What could be the cause? Can I drive it? Do I need a breakdown service or a mechanic? How can I get it to a garage safely?
Our cars are essential to us, and it’s hard to imagine being without them. If you drive one, then this is the book for you – even if you have minimal mechanical knowledge. You can avoid serious repair bills by learning exactly what to do when something goes wrong; doing the wrong thing could cost you a lot of money and be a real inconvenience. You can find out whether the car is safe to drive, and what action you need to take to complete a crucial journey or get your car to a garage.
Covering the most common problems that occur on modern vehicles, such as brake faults, oil and water leaks, starting issues, unusual noises/smells, and dashboard warning lights, this book is one of the most valuable items you can have in your car.
- Auto Repair and Maintenance: Easy Lessons for Maintaining Your Car So It Lasts Longer pdf download
- Troubleshooting and Repairing of Diesel Engines Fourth Edition by Paul Dempsey pdf free download
- Car: The Definitive Visual History of the Automobile pdf free download
- Hillier’s fundamentals of motor vehicle technology Book 1 Sixth Edition pdf free download
- Two-Stroke Engine Repair and Maintenance by Paul Dempsey pdf download
- How to Tune and Modify Engine Management Systems pdf
Download First aid for your car: your expert guide to common problems & how to fix them by Carl Collins in free pdf format.