Autodesk Revit 2017 structure Fundamentals.
” by ASCENT “.
Chapter7: Working with Views.
Views are the cornerstone of working with Autodesk® Revit® models as they enable you to see the model in both 2D and 3D. As you are working, you can duplicate and change views to display different information based on the same view of the model. Callouts, elevations, and sections are especially important views for construction documents.
Learning Objectives in this Chapter
• Change the way elements display in different views to show required information and set views for construction documents.
• Duplicate views so that you can modify the display as you are creating the model and for construction documents.
• Create callout views of parts of plans, sections, or elevations for detailing.
• Add building and interior elevations that can be used to demonstrate how a building will be built.
• Create building and wall sections to help you create the model and to include in construction documents.
About The ASCENT:
ASCENT – Center for Technical Knowledge is the leading developer of professional training materials and knowledge products for engineering software applications. Their products are used to train thousands of people in the engineering and manufacturing fields around the world each year.
Their team of courseware developers, engineers, instructional designers, architects, and technical writers work together to create training solutions that work for their clients.
ASCENT develops and produces a wide range of knowledge products and courseware for the industry’s leading engineering software tools for Autodesk, Dassault Systemes, and PTC.
Their curriculum group specializes in the creation of blended education programs that incorporate the best of expert-led and technology-based training offerings to create the most effective course content and ensure that users achieve maximum productivity from their chosen engineering tools.
Autodesk Revit 2017 structure Fundamentals by ASCENT.
Other related books:
⏩Puplisher: CRC Press
⏩Puplication Date: 2016
⏩Size: 6.25 MB
Download Autodesk Revit 2017 structure Fundamentals by ASCENT in pdf format for free.