The book in PDF Format with title User’s Guide – Steel: Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 is available to download for free and Download Link is at the end of the article
1. PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
3. OBJECT INSPECTOR
4. TYPICAL STRUCTURES .
8. USER PARTS
13. FAMILY MANAGER
14. DIMENSIONING STYLES
15. DESCRIPTION STYLES
16. STEEL SUMMARY TABLES
18. AUTOMATIC DRAWING GENERATION
19. LINK WITH OTHER PROGRAMS
20. AUTOMATIC DRAWING GENERATION – SAVING TO PLOTTER
General description of the program
AutoCAD® Structural Detailing is used to prepare detailed drawings of designed steel structures. After completing the stage of architectonic structure design and generating a structure calculation model (this stage comprises calculations and verification of structure elements), the stage of preparing project technical documentation with required final drawings takes place.
AutoCAD® Structural Detailing – Steel is a program which allows generation of complete detailing documentation of steel structures (drawings + tables of materials). The process of creating drawings in AutoCAD® Structural Detailing – Steel is automatic. Drawings are generated based on a 3D structure model using the options available in AutoCAD® Structural Detailing – Steel with the possibility to apply options available in the AutoCAD® program. In case a structure model is modified, it is possible to update automatically the created documentation.
AutoCAD® Structural Detailing – Steel is a program enabling generation of detailing drawings; it is divided into a few parts which are responsible for:
1. link with the calculation program (Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis): data exchange, structure recalculation, if needed
2. edition of a drawing or part of a drawing (projections, cuts, etc.) – including additional drawing elements, correction of existing structure elements, adding structure element dimensions
3. generation of final drawings
4. printout management.
AutoCAD® Structural Detailing combined with Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis allows the user to make a complete structure project:
• generation of a structure model and structure calculations
• structure design
• generation of final drawings allowing edition of prepared drawings.
Basic tasks that are performed in AutoCAD® Structural Detailing – Steel after reading in a structure model from the calculation program, include:
• possibility to define connections of structure elements
• posibility of elements’ machining (fitting to a line or object, chamfering)
• possibility to single out assemblies and groups in a structure model – according to the actual procedure of structure assembly
• possibility to define user descriptions of parts
• possibility to obtain a drawing of a whole structure as well as to prepare the overall bill of materials
• generation of detailed drawings.
The following objects have been distinguished in the program:
• Structure model, structure model elements – real (3D) structure elements; for them final drawings are created
• Position – an object concerned with organization of structure model elements; a (letter – digit) designation of identical parts or assemblies in a structure
• Document – a set of views of a position in determined projections and views (any number of documents may be generated for each position); a document consists of views. NOTE:
A document may be edited only in the edition layout; a document may be printed only after it is inserted to the printout layout
• (Document) template – a predefined set of views composing a logical whole (e.g. 3 projections of a given object); each document is created based on a template determining which drawings (projections, sections) should be included in the document .
User’s Guide – Steel: Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 pdf.
⏩© 2010 Autodesk, Inc
⏩Size: 2.92 MB
engreferencebooks.com website respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same, The book name and content is copyrighted material by the respective publishers and we are not publishing either or distributing the book. We here at Engineering Reference Pdf; neither upload books and not share it for commercial purpose. Only downloading links are shared which are found by detailed scrutiny and research over the internet. So we are here just sharing those links not the books. If you notice any copyright material please contact us immediately at DMCA form and point out its URL, we’ll remove relevant links or contents!
👇👇Downloading The Book👇👇
Download SUser’s Guide – Steel: Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011 in pdf format for free.