200 Short Questions and Answers in Civil Engineering By Vincent T.H. CHU pdf.
200 Short Questions and Answers in Civil Engineering By Vincent T.H. CHU free pdf download.
Contents of 200 Short Questions and Answers in Civil Engineering Book:
1. Bridge Works Q1-26
2. Concrete Structures Q1-24
3. Drainage Works Q1-19
4. Earthworks 01-10
5. Piers and Marine Structures Q1-18
6. Roadworks Q1-22
7. Pumping Station Q1-10
8. Reclamation Q1-11
9. Water Retaining Structures and Waterworks Q1-16
10. Pipe Jacking and Microtunelling Q1-6
11. Piles and Foundation 01-30
12. General Q1-14 Reference
Preface of 200 Short Questions and Answers in Civil Engineering Book:
This book is intended primarily to arouse the interests of graduate engineers, assistant engineers and engineers in the technical aspect of civil engineering works. The content of the book mainly focuses on providing the reasons of adoption of the various current practices of civil engineering. By understanding the underlying principles of engineering practices, graduate engineers/assistant engineers/engineers may develop an interest in civil engineering works. It is also intended that the book will serve as a useful source of reference for practicing engineers.
Some of these questions are selected from the book and published in the column “The Civil FAQ” in the monthly journal The Hong Kong Engineer under the Hong Kong Institution of Engineer. Other than this book, I have written another book called “Civil Engineering Practical Notes A-Z” which contains similar format and targets to provide quick and concise answers to frequently asked questions raised by engineers during their day-to-day work.
“Vincent T. H. CHU”.
About The Author:
Ir. Vincent T. H. CHU is the author of The Civil FAQ in the Hong Kong Engineer published by the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers and is famed as walking encyclopedia of civil engineering.
Just winning The Ombudsman’s Awards 2007 in complaint-related category and Young Engineer of the Year 2008 (Merit), he developed great passion for civil engineering and always devotes himself completely in his leisure time to the study of civil engineering. He has regularly published articles in some engineering journals and is also the author of Civil Engineering Practical Notes A-Z.
⏩Author: Vincent T. H. CHU
⏩Size: 10.6 MB
200 Short Questions and Answers in Civil Engineering pdf.
👇 Related books which you can also downloadjust click on abook you like to download it:
- Civil Engineering Formulas (Pocket Reference) by Tyler Hicks
- Estimating in Building Construction 7th Edition By Frank R Dagostino in free pdf format
- Precast Concrete Structures By Kim S Elliott pdf free download
- Bounding Uncertainty in Civil Engineering: Theoretical Background free pdf download
- An Introduction to EXCEL for Civil Engineers From engineering theory to Excel practice free pdf download
- Principles of Foundation Engineering, Seventh Edition by Braja M Das pdf download
- A Handbook on Civil Engineering For Contains Well Illustrated Formulae & Key Theory Concepts & Other Competitive exams pdf
- Progress in Civil, Architectural and Hydraulic Engineering IV by Yun-Hae Kim pdf download
- Matrix Analysis of Structural Dynamics_ Applications and Earthquake Engineering “Civil and Environmental Engineering” 1st Edition by Franklin Y. Cheng pdf
- Basic Civil Engineering by S.S. Bhavikatti pdf free download